On Tue 15 Jan, Robert Reid made the following spurious claims:

> Try having a look at x0rfbserver.  I haven't used it myself, but I think
> it is an alternative VNC server using the existing framebuffer rather
> than a new virtual one, which I think is what you're after.
>
> http://www.hexonet.de/software/x0rfbserver/

Yeah I saw that but most of the links are broken.  Will grab the
binaries later and see if I can get it going.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
www.rumble.net

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare,
terror, murder, bloodshed---they produced Michelangelo,
Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they
had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and
peace and what did that produce...? The cuckoo clock.

- Orson Welles