Hi Sluggers,

I am trying to install an IBM eserver x330/x340 with the
ServerRAID driver.

I am having problems putting together a driver disk
for Redhat 6.2, in spite of having "support" for the
machine.

I built a kickstart floppy but I do not have the drivers
installed correctly (I think).

The problem is, I followed some guides on the net,
to modify the boot floppy initrd.img file.

I added the drivers I needed, edited modinfo and pcitable
and repacked the .img file.

When I boot off this floppy, the ramdisk loads Ok, but I
cannot seem to get the drivers to load - I get a message:

"trying to insmod ips.o (Path is NULL)" or similar.

I suspect it is something to do with the way I have recreated
the ramdisk image.

What I am asking is:

1) can someone please point me to the correct way
to build a boot floppy/initrd.img file?  Yes, I read the
kickstart Howto, and pursued the cpio commands but I
think there's something wrong with my cpio image.

2) can someone just send me a 6.2 Ramdisk initrd.img
file that already has the ips.o and module for the
Intel etherexpress pro 10/100 NIC?

3) a 6.2 boot floppy that will work with an x330/x340 server?