From: David Kempe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 25 January 2002 9:03 PM
To: Kevin Waterson; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SLUG] lost eth1 solution

That should be fairly easy - just don't define a gateway for eth0
You should be able to do it by editing
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 i think. (i think you said you had
redhat)
or one of the various configuration utilitys for redhat should have it.

Then the adsl should add a default route no worries

dave