does that apply to Xfree v4 or only the older versions?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Foskey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2002 6:07 AM
To: slug
Subject: [SLUG] lesstiff & mozilla

I was reading xfree86 for linux ($20 from DFO homebush) and it said that
there was a bug in netscape that sometimes it would stop accepting input
and you simply switch to another program and back again and it would
start working again.

I have noticed this bug in Mozilla (latest release) and this fix
actually works.  Just thought I would publish it here because others
might have experienced this same problem.

KenF

Searching for "A Better Way" to a home loan ?. Call RAMS on 13 7267, or go to
http://www.rams.com.au

The e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information.  If you receive
it in error you must not use or disclose the information. You must tell us and delete
it. We do not waive any legal privilege by sending it. RAMS does not promise that the
email is free from virus defect or error.