From: "Jamie Wilkinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 12:50 AM

> This one time, at band camp, Rob B wrote:
> >I have downloaded the tftpboot.img file from the debian-stable archives
and
> >put it into the /tftpboot directory.  The Multia boots, downloads the
> >tftpboot.img file, and then resets itself back to the SRM prompt without
> >doing anything.
>
> I've noticed that, but I can't remember which image it was that kept
> resetting.  Try using the tftpboot.img in the testing/ tree, I think I
used
> that one most recently.

Yep, that boots fine, but halts at various stages, and I can't determine
why.  So, following Gus's howto, I tried building my own bootpable kernel.
Here is my latest problem:

:/tmpdir# mount -t msdos rescue.bin /tmp/fdimage -o loop
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0,
       or too many mounted file systems

man mount didn't enlighten me at all, do I need to edit /etc/fstab?

Thanks,
Rob

> >Once I get this happening, I'll work on having the root filesystem
mounted
> >via nfs :)
>
> For that, look at Gus' multia nfsroot howto, I think I link it from my
page.