At Tuesday, 19 February 2002, Andre Pang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 02:54:04PM +1100, Simon Wong wrote:
>>
>> /etc/X11/XF86config-4:
>>
>>     Section "InputDevice"
>>             Identifier  "Mouse0"
>>             Driver      "mouse"
>>             Option      "Protocol" "PS/2"
>>             Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
>>             Option      "Emulate3Buttons"
>>             Option      "Buttons" "5"
>>             Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
>>             Option      "Emulate3Timeout" "50"
>>     EndSection

I'd nuke the Lines to do with Emulate3Button too, and Emulate3Timeout.
You don't need to emulate it, since you have a perfectly good middle
button/scroll wheel anyway.  Might be confusing the issue.

Galeon also has the sorta-cool Autoscroll javascript things.  Somewhere
in the Auto-BookMarks or one of those other meta-bookmark menu's
that Galeon appears to have.
Basically they scroll the page down ( at a chosen speed) without
any mouse interaction.  Nice if you read fast!

Steve
--
Black holes were created when God divided by 0.

http://www.helmsdeep.net/capn-k/
Linux | Windows | CAD | Audio Visualisation and more