Hi sluggers

I have a Alcatel Speedtouch Home ADSL modem
linking my win98 box to Telstra. (SMC 100 Mbps NIC).

I have another box (Celeron 500 MHz/32 MB Ram/350 MB Hard disk)
and want to install a minimal Linux on it:
1) I want to host a http download site. I develop in Delphi
   and allow my customers to live-update from a http server.
   10 x 1MB files max.
2) I want Linux as a firewall/proxyserver for 2 win98 boxes.
3) I want Linux to fetch mail from various mailboxes and deliver
   it to the correct win98 box. Or even as a full blown mailserver.
4) Instead of a hub I want to use 3 network cards in the Linux
   box, 1 for the ADSL and 1 for each of the win98 boxes all
   linked with crossover cables.

Q1:  Is this feasible?
Q2:  Which is the best distro(s) for the above?
Q3:  Is it possible to do it from the commandline only (no GUI)?
Q4:  How do I connect to the Telstra ADSL line?

TIA

Francois Haasbroek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]