This one time, at band camp, Jeff Waugh wrote:
><quote who="Mary">
>
>> I nominate Jamie Wilkinson for the position of SLUG Treasurer.
>
>Seconded.

I accept the nomination.

>(Isn't it funny how this process has migrated to the mailing list?)

Haha that joker Conrad, asking for nominations to be posted to the list. :)

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

I want to share something with you -- the three little sentences that will
get you through life.  Number one, `Cover for me.'  Number two, `Oh, good
idea, boss.'  Number three, `It was like that when I got here.'
        -- Homer Simpson, One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Bluefish