We run LongView KVMs at work. It does 1600x1200 and audio as well.
Not so much a multi-KVM device as an extender over cat5 UTP cable.
Perhaps they make switchable KVMs. Im not sure.
At any rate their extenders are pretty ordinary. I advise against buying one.

As for your Logitech wireless solution. Read the specs. The distance for wireless over
radio is about 2 metres.

Your email suggests a distance greater than this.

Dane