On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 01:27, Henry T Wijaya wrote:

> Ken Foskey wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 12:36, Colin Humphreys wrote:
> >
> >>On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 10:49:52AM +1100, Ken Foskey wrote:

> > I still have not figured out the little thumb mouse pointer on the
>
> You mean if it's set up correctly, there'll be 3 mouse pointers?
> I'm trying to install linux on a Toshiba laptop too, Satelite 2800.

I eventually go all this going.

OK firstly to get the thumb mouse going was simple.   modprobe mousedev
found it and made it work.  Use /etc/modules to autoload modules on boot
up for debian.   (Thanks Andre...)

To get three mice going on the one box (so that you can plug any one in
at the one time).  Here is my desktop with serial followed by USB mouse.

        InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
        InputDevice    "USBmouse" "SendCoreEvents"

Obviously you have to define the different mice correctly.

KenF

PS:  What is the equivalent for /etc/modules on the other distros???
for the install fest.