Hi Folks,

        Thanks to all who replied to my earlier query regarding
        Linux friendly ISP's.

        Has anyone has had any experience with using Optus's
        dial-up networking with Linux ? Are there any issues with
        using their service and linux ? I presume they too don't
        say they support linux but is there enough information
        to get oneself setup ?

        (The reason, I ask about optus is that currently their
        sales guys are roaming our streets offering phone, internet
        & tv packages. I thought I investigate my options ... :-)

        Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Rajnish