Sorry for this coming from Outlook.

        I've got this new CPU and motherboard, and RAM, or rather 2nd hand.
        Anyway, my RedHat 7.1 hard disk, which dual boots between 2k and
RH7.1.
        I am getting this error on boot up in which lilo stops at L.

        Any reason, why on this and a few other motherboards that I have
tried, I get this happening ?

        Chris