Hi!

I'm actually using this to connect 4 computers to a Telstra Bigpond
cable. Although all are using Win2k, XP and only 1 laptop is using
Mandrake 8.2

And this is actually very funny. 2 Win2k machines have to use the
bpalogin program. While a WinXP and another Win2k don't need to, so does
the Linux laptop.

I'd say it's pretty good, since grc.com (wonder if it's a good
indication) couldn't probe any open ports tho' Apache is running.

I could send you some screenshots what you can do about it with respect
to firewalls, since I'm amateurish in it.

Setup is pretty simple too.

BTW how much are you getting it for? I got mine while I'm in singapore,
$250. :) It's a printer server too, you do know that?

Just make sure that you've got model nos of
750.5432, 5648, 5702, 5756
That way you'll be able to upgrade its firmware. Mine sux, it's of model
750.5433.

HTH
H T Wijaya