When: Saturday, May 4th
Where: Lyne Park, Rose Bay
Misc: BYO everything (no shops nearby, apparently)
Facilities: Tables / play area (no known BBQ's)
Sailing: $25 for the first hour, $15/hr after the first hour.
Sitting on the Grass and Relaxing: $0

take advantage of the waning warm days to have a picnic and sailing day.

We're going to meet and picnic in Lyne Park, where there is also space
for kids to run wild or have a game of Ultimate as well a rumoured kids
play area. It's also close to the sailing hire venue for those who are
hitting the water.

Hope to see you all there :)

Where are We Sailing:
Aquatic Hire Rose Bay