<quote who="Pia smith">

> Seriously, I think that would be quite helpful and educational for most
> people, and good to see what is new in different fields, and what
> direction diffferent distros are taking.

We definitely want to have distro install and use demos / lightning talks.

However, after the violence and general mayhem of the vi vs. emacs and
python vs. perl debates, our insurance company isn't prepared to underwrite
the health care and recovery costs associated with a distribution debate.

  ;-)

- Jeff

--
   I don't know whose brain child it was, but it was quite an ugly child.