On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 04:39:04PM +1000, Mary wrote:
> Following on from Andrew Bennett's Python talk at SLUG tonight:
>
> The beginning of the SLUG Python Interest Group (PIG).
>
> When: 7:00pm, third Monday of every month, starting May 20th 2002.
> Where: Woolloomooloo Bay Hotel, Bourke Street, Woolloomooloo.

After being contacted by underage people who quite fairly pointed out
that we're more or less excluding underage Python users from the PIG,
we've decided on a NEW LOCATION.

Location is:

UTS, room 1.26.15.

This room is in Building 1, Level 26, Room 2615.

Since we have booked for 25 people, I would appreciate RSVPs to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Mary.