* This one time, at band camp, henry said:
> Dear List:
>     I often crash my system when I do VGA programming.
> Today I got the message :(I often use emergency-disk then do lilo but fail this time)
> Containing a file system with errors,check forced.
> Unattached inode33087
> /:unexpected incnsistency  ,run fsck manually (ie. without -a or -p option)
>
>     Could you tell me
> 1.what is stored in inode33807 ?

That is a classic single inode.  Since it is unattached, you need to find it
a 'life partner'.

Simply put an advert in the personal ads, take it to nightclubs or just make
it take up some sports.  It'll soon meet a nice inode, settle down and make
lots of little inodes (thus increasing the size of your hard drive).

> 2. how can I run fsck to save or format that area ?

You have to let the inodes meet and fall in love in their own time, you
can't just start forcing them to .......  OH, fsck!

Adam
--
Adversary, Destroyer of Kings, Angel of the Bottomless Pit, Great Beast that
is called Dragon, Prince of this World, Father of Lies, Spawn of Satan, Lord

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel  : 1-800-666

Oh the grand old Duke of York,
He had Ten Thousand Men,
He Marched them Up To The Hill
And Crushed all the nations of the world and brought them under the rule of
Satan our master