<quote who="Jeff Waugh">
> <quote who="Jan Schmidt">
> > <quote who="Jeff Waugh">
> > > So, this will be a quick one. :-) Is there a relatively standard utility for
> > > finding broken links? Or is 'standard' going to be a combination of find and
> > > a shell script?

*snip invalid reply about web links*
> Woops.
>
> Revision: "Is there a relatively standard utility for finding broken soft
> links on my filesystem?"

Silly me :) I don't know about once-over utils, but on my system AIDE gives
a daily report, which includes a list of broken links in all standard system
directories. That doesn't help you in lots of circumstances, of course.

J.
--
Jan Schmidt                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ENOSIG