At Wed, 22 May 2002 16:27:48 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Angus Lees">
> > other way round. spamassassin is already part of a larger filter
> > system known as Mail::Audit.
>
> Unfortunately [1], Evolution is not written in Perl.

.. so pass your mail through Mail::Audit (or procmail) before
evolution gets to it.

ah. i took your earlier sentance as "I'm sure someone will build a
filtering plugin for it [spamassassin] at some stage".

bah.  you'd think adding hooks to run arbitrary stuff at useful points
would be one of the *earlier* features to add.  it's not my fault
evolution won't let you use the unix its written for :P

[1] of course, you're implying that C is an appropriate language for
email (text) processing ;)

--
 - Gus