Antony> Trying to set up routing for my gateway and wireless lan. I have
Antony> had iptables and nat setup many times but now I am stumped.

Antony> I have installed redhat 7.3 box with adsl on eth0 known as ppp0.

Antony> A wireless pci_pcmcia bridge with wireless card eth1 (192.168.1.2)

Antony> A laptop with Win ME / redhat 7.1 also with wireless card
Antony> (192.168.1.3) with gateway 192.168.1.2.

Antony> I can ping each of the wireless cards and the adsl is up and
Antony> working. I can't ping an address on the internet from the laptop.

Antony> Ipchains has been deleted, I have flushed my iptables back to allow
Antony> everything.

Antony> ip route shows

Antony> default via <ip_address> dev ppp0

On the ppp gateway you should see a route out of the wireless card as
well.

Can you ssh or telnet or whatever from your laptop to your gateway?

What is the result if ipchains -L -v  (or whatever the iptables equiv
is)

Peter C