Dear List:

I used "fetchmail -p POP3 zinwell.com.tw" to fetch my mails from mail-server (zinwell.com.tw)
but I get message as follows:

2 messages for henry at zinwell.com.tw (1257 octets).
reading message 1 of 2 (632 octets)

fetchmail: SMTP connect to localhost failed

fetchmail: can't raise the listener;
 falling back to $procmail -d %Tsh: -d: command not found

fetchmail: MDA exited abnormally or returned nonzero status
 not flushed

reading message 2 of 2 (625 octets) sh: -d: command not found

fetchmail: SIGPIPE thrown from an MDA or a stream socket error
fetchmail: socket error while fetching from zinwell.com.tw
fetchmail: Query status=2 (SOCKET)
fetchmail: terminated with signal 13

But it's quite normal to read these 2 msgs from OutLook(Win98).
Could you give some advice to analysis the error-report ?

BestRegards'
Henry