Tony,
I don't know if it is correct etiquette to ask but I have an urgent problem that a
good Linuxoid could help me with.
At an installfest about 5 months ago a mystery man partitioned my drive and put Debian
on half of my drive.
He also put a boot procedure that went to Stage1 Stage2
then asked what operating system I wanted to use:
        Linux
        ???
        Windows
        etc
Then I guess it went to the OS that was selected.

Last night the kids were playing (Windows98) and we had a freeze but now when I try to
start the unit only goes to Stage 1.
Do you know who I could talk to??
Confused,
Stephen