From: pop.iprimus.com.au [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 10 July 2002 9:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SLUG] OT if you stretch the point somewhat.

Hey

Yeah its just a carbon pad you can either try and remove a carbon pad
from some other not so used piece of electronics and replace it (yes you
can remove it often its just stuck on with cheap glue) or you CAN buy
RFI coating paint (I think you can get some at Dick Smith)that does the
trick.
What I usually do though is replace the whole pad ,I have a massive
collection of mixed sizes in the lab because i do product development
and I often have to try different pad sizes to get a proper response.

If all fails just use some tin foil you use to cover the Sunday roast
and glue that on over the worn out carbon pad.

Richard Neal

Im not a geek and I can prove it just ask my AI quantum state computer I
built out of mums washing machine.
Gentoo Linux 1.3a