Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> MacOSX Pros :
>     Amazing simple to set up. Far easier than even windows.
>     A couple of neat features (like network locations, which doesn't
>     work 100%).

Yes the network locations does not work properly on our TiPowerbook
running OSX. There have been several updates last week for OSX including
ssh and other security patches and an update to its network locations
scripts. Best get them :-)

I have got X running with Blackbox wm and its quite snappy. I really
miss having a pager like the one in enlightenment. I have one for OSX
Aqua but its no where near as functional.
You will also find that the xterminal in Aqua is stuffed. Its gets
screwed up in its character positioning if you use a different font from
the standard and change the window size. The xterm that comes with X
Darwin is fine.

Mike