(newbie-ish): I am trying to learn more about linux (Mdk 8.1) by
(install:) deselecting everything and looking at what remains. So far
that means reading & hand-writing the little package descriptions. But
even so, there are so many! writers cramp strikes!  Is there any way I
could access/print all the little package descriptions, under Win 98se ?
(i.e., pre-install)  If not, what extra packages would i need to install
besides above minimum to do this, and where & how to find the
descriptions, once linux up and running?