On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:34:25 +1000
Erik de Castro Lopo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It look like the recruiter parasite absolutely refuse to handle
> PDF documents

Well it looks like the recruiter parasite has agreed to live with my
PDF document :-). I rang the guy (more than a week after he requested
the Word version), insisted that I had not found a good way to convert
my document to Word and it looks like he bought it.

I also offerred to create a version of the document with all my personal
details removed if he needs it.

I'm now going to stand my ground on this and NEVER again supply any
of these parasites a Word document.

Erik