This month SLUG will be attempting to run our very first SLUG Forum!

The forum will open with 3 or 4 speakers giving their opinion on the
topic at hand, and then we will open the Forum to the floor.

This month's topic: The Free Software Desktop. Where Is It Going?

If you would like to be one of the introductory speakers, meaning you
can give a reasonably informed opinion on this topic for 5 minutes (yes,
5 minutes, if you want to do 40, you should have volunteered a normal
talk), please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] (not me only please) with a
summary of your position on the Free Software Desktop.

Thanks,

Mary.

PS Watch the reply-to