I once had a faulty CD on a magazine cover. Took over a month for a replacement to come. And that was a single customer. These people have thousands of CD's to ship. I wouldn't be getting upset after 10 days.

Amanda
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Next Handbook and faulty disk

I had sent an email requesting a replacement CD last Monday (16/09) and its 26/09 today. I haven't got the CD yet; not even a reply from the company. I would be more than happy to be a part of the collective approach to speed things up a bit. I am sick and tired of their work practises.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi

Has anyone received a replacement disk yet for the faulty disk that was sold
with the Next Linux handbook? Has anyone even received a reply? If we don't
hear anything soon, would anyone be interested in making a collective
approach to Consumer Affairs to speed up the process a bit?

Cheers

John