If you use the download version of mdk 9.0 etc you dont get a CD called
commercial applications 1 (there is also another one called commercial
applications 2 but you have to PAY $$ for that too).On the commercial
applications 1 CD, is all the Java stuff packaged in an rpm but wait,
there is more when you install that rpm it also links in all the java
stuff to your browsers.
This is why I always get the pocketbook and dont use the DOWNLOAD ISO
version.