So where does the cable modem connect to? I assumed it would be setup on a
serial port or does it connect direct to a NIC?
I am already running dhcp on the RH server, but the server itself has a
fixed address. If OPTUS connects to a NIC am I better off having two in my
server (or is that essential), one for OPTUS and the other for the rest of
the LAN?