Hi all,

firstly, thanks for all the support and enthusiasm after my demo
of Sweep at last month's SLUG meeting.

I've recently prepared a set of annotated screenshots which form a kind
of introduction to Sweep, and which I might now offer as notes from
my talk:

    http://www.metadecks.org/software/sweep/screenshots/

Of course, you might also notice something new in those screenshots,
namely support for Ogg Vorbis files. This was introduced in Sweep 0.5.7,
which was released about half an hour ago ;-)

All this and more at http://sweep.sourceforge.net/

While I'm in marketdroid mode, if you would like a demo of Sweep at your
local community or user group meeting, please let me know. I'm all keen
to encourage people to use it, and I've got some fun demos to offer.

Have fun with Scrubby :)

Conrad.