Quoting Malcolm and Coral V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I've just installed 8.0 from the iinet ftp site, it has the same MD5's
> as the planetmirror site and installed fine. I haven't really done too
> much with it except battle once more to get the sound on my IBM 380XD
> laptop to work (I won this time *woohoo*).
>
> What troubles are they having?

Just before I left the office today I made the first three disks. However burnt
them using 4x. As burning them higher caused issues only on 2nd disk. But
booting with disk 1 and then testing disk 2 and 3 via the option to do so
prooves nothing is wrong with my set so far.

I'd say the people who burnt them must of had issues doing just that.. burning
them incorrectly, or media issues.

Will let you know how I go on disks 4 and 5. I ran out of time, since a package
I was expecting turned up and I had to chase things up.

So far so good though, which is excellent news.

Thanks