Hi All,

I would have to agree with what Andrew says. I am using Libranet 2.7 and I am very happy with it. I am yet to test my Ricoh CD burner so I will give it a test and check to see it is working. One thing Andrew did not mention is along with the Real Player and Flash installer the Desktop tab of Adminmenu lets you install True Type fonts. Just point to a folder or web location with True Type fonts and they are installed. And they are available to all applications including Open Office.org.

The support from Libranet is very good and extremely rapid. My question was answered within a couple of hours which is considerably faster than the support at SuSE or Lycoris. And if I remember correctly the support has no time limit.

It might not look quite as snazzy as Red Hat 8.0 but it is an excellent distribution, from a small company.

Best to all
Paul