you could try iinet.net.au

the package I am on is 79.95 per month, I have 512/128 ADSL connection
Also I have 3G download during peek time and off peek I have 3G download
as usual off peek is ment for insomniacs (like me) also they have blinkzone
which is you can download anything from their ftp, news, or other serverices
on their network, it won't be considered as a chargable download. So really if
they have a really good mirror site then you could download all you like
and they won't shape your connection. Also tell'em I sent ya so that I
can get a finders fee :-)