Richard Rooke wrote:

hi is it possible to send sms messages to a phone off my home pc without
having to connect to the internet? I have an internal modem but no phone
line

pls reply because ive heard it is possible but i dont know how/where to
get it from cheers

Well, there is equipment that will let your PC appear as a phone on the mobile phone network. They are like modems in many ways (I don't know if they modulate/demodulate over analog or just transmit digitally), but they are not cheap, and you'd still need an account with a phone company and a SIM.