Hi Michael,

I've been using 64MB Compact Flash for 0.1.1

IPCop 0.1.2 final was just released a few days ago so I will try this today and see if it still fits in 64MB.

If you want to have a go at this you will find a utility called mkflash in the IPCop CVS.

Cheers,

- Guy.

At 14:32 29/12/02 +1100, you wrote:

> Hi Gaza,
>
> Try IPCop it's great. I'm using 0.1.2 and have used 0.1.1
> prior to that for
> nearly a year
>
> www.ipcop.org
>
> v0.1.2beta = 2.2.23
> v0.1.3alpha = 2.4.20
>
> It's small enough to fit on a Compact Flash, and includes
> support for 3
> PSTN, ISDN, Ethernet and PCI ADSL. For ADSL Bridged ethernet,
> PPPoE and
> PPPoA are supported.
> 0.1.2 even includes ISDN DOV support. You can have up to 3 interfaces
> (Green, Red and Orange), it also includes a proxy cache plus IPSec.

Typically what size compact flash? 32mb? wouldn't mind putting an old ide ->
cf convertor to use ;)

Guy Ellis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Traverse Technologies Australia