On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 05:34:42PM -0800, John Knight wrote:
> We're a group from PLUG, over in WA, who are starting up a Linux
> Magazine, hopefully for Australia/Australasia. We need the general
> opinion of the Aussie public to see if it's worth starting up, or
> not. Would be be able to get as many people as possible to fill in
> the 1 question poll at the bottom right hand corner of the page?

Who will you be targeting? Tech officers, programmers, or newbies?
What will you offer that will be fresh and not already covered to
death online?  I wish you all the best of luck. I've flipped through a
few issues of Linux Journal and I like their mix. The only thing
stopping me from buying it is a price too steep for the average uni
student.

Yours sincerely,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

* Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau              Computer Science & Student Rep, UNSW *
*   # apt-get into it                 Debian GNU/Linux Package Maintainer *
*     <netsnipe(+)debianplanet.org\0>      <alau(+)cse.unsw.edu.au\0>     *
* GnuPG 1024D/2E8B68BD 0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B 68BD *