I'm using my laptop alternately at the office and at home. It happens to
be running RedHat 7.3 with errata applied. Both instances I use DHCP to
get an IP address with a) an ethernet card and b) a wireless lan card.
I've setup DHCP to give me the same address for both.

The problem I get is just a tad annoying, when I move between sites the
scrollbars no longer slide nicely, I can click and get them to move in
jumps but I can't drag them at all. It seems to be the only thing
affected! Where do I start looking for why this is happening? Has anyone
else had this problem?

I've tried restarting the sawfish window manager, I've killed off the
gmc, oafd, wombat and a few other things to see if it makes any
difference.

--
Grant Parnell - senior consultant