<quote who="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

> Thanks for your help. Could you elucidate a little bit more about ODBC
> connectivity under Linux. We are running Domino under Linux, and I'd like
> to be able to connect it to a RDBMS (for eg mySQL).

I'm pretty sure most of the Free databases have ODBC modules; PostgreSQL
(which I heartily recommend) certainly does. It works well from Access and
MSSQL.

- Jeff (yay sigmonster)

--
    "MySQL supporters are like people who believe that the moon landings
    were a hoax. No matter what contrary information they're confronted