Is it really worth doing? I picked up a PII-350 with 128MB, 3GB HD (no
monitor, keyboard mouse) via this list for $135. (Thanks richard). With a
low resource window manager and browser this sort of system would be quite
usable for only a little outlay. The frustrations the 486 would give the
end user are just not worth it.

BB