I have a 7CD set of the Debian 3.0r0 distribution.  I would like to
upgrade this set to 3.0r1 by adding an update CD.

There exist two files, debian-update-3.0r1-i386.jigdo and
debian-update-3.0r1-i386.template, at
non-us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0-r1/jigdo/i386/

Would some kind soul please post the magic incantation that will turn
this information into an iso file of the desired CD?  I seem to either
misunderstand the jigdo-file manpage or I am mistyping the command
because I get 'no such file or directory' messages from my attempts.

thanks,

Ken