On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 23:39, Grant Parnell - non-work email wrote:
> Was just wondering if anyone's managed to get the TV-OUT working on
> this, there's mention of an X driver supplied by VIA but I haven't found
> it yet and don't know if I need it.

After much gritting of teeth I decided to read the manual :-) There's a
f$%$ing jumper to select either the RCA or the SPDIF plug which when set
doesen't quite do what you think either. I figured that all screen
output would be rescanned to TV resolution but no, you have to get X (or
framebuffer) to use TV sync rates. Still it's kinda weird using X at
640x480 on a TV set.

--
Grant Parnell - senior consultant