Hi everyone,

I know there's a few Mozilla Calendar users here, so...

I had an existing build of Moz Calendar installed (I use Debian's
Mozilla build, and install the .xpi file to install the calendar). I
installed a 0.8 calendar.

I had several local .ics files. Mozilla Calendar no longer had these
listed in my Calendar list. I right clicked, selected "New Calendar",
and chose these files. They loaded fine.

However, Moz Calendar now treats these calendars as sacrosanct. I can't
edit them. I can't add new events or tasks to them.

Is there anyway to make these calendars editable, short of copying all
their events into a newly created calendar?

-Mary