From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 13 March 2003 4:18 PM
To: Brett Olsen
Subject: Re: [SLUG] WineX 3.0 Preview release available

Screenshots...?  URI...?

Thanks

Mike
---
Michael S. E. Kraus
Administration
Capital Holdings Group (NSW) Pty Ltd
p: (02) 9955 8000

Brett Olsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
13/03/2003 02:14 PM

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        [SLUG] WineX 3.0 Preview release available

Just a quick note, Winex have released a preview of Version 3, available
to all members.
The WineX 3.0 preview release marks the first recent release based on
TransGaming's core development efforts on the main WineX development
branch, rather than the 'stable' 2.0 branch. TransGaming's developers
have added the key enabling technologies for the next generation of
games, including many that were highly rated in the monthly polls, such
as Battlefield 1942, Sim City 4, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, and
Dungeon Siege.
Thank You
Brett Olsen