(Ok, I think I'm dealing with a bit of an inflammatory topic here... but
here goes...)

Matt, I don't disagree with you about murder, rape, etc - but the US
government isn't?! In war, innocents on both sides die.

How is striking first and asking questions later helping? Kind of backs
Saddam and the like into a corner, where war and violence is the only
answer. My dad taught me that two wrongs don't make a right. I don't see
why thats any different in this situation.

We have statutes of international law, lets use them to our advantage
rather than try to work against them to our downfall.

All the best...

Mike
---
Michael S. E. Kraus