Louis, You probably should've given
this information from the start  .. however ...

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 07:59:19PM +1100, LS wrote:
> [ ... ]
> conflicts with file from package readline-4.1-9
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] extrarpms]#
>
> I am stuck here as I do not know how to deal with conflicts. Does that
> mean I have to uninstall rpm "readline-4.1-9"

That's what I'd try.  You'll probably have to use the force
option, as a lot of things would depend on readline-4.1.9.

Hopefully they would also work with readline-4.2.

What version of linux are running?  Your probably might be
solved by running a more modern version.  What does Ensim
support recommend?

Matt