Hi Sluggers:

I am very greatful with the replies I've been getting to get this resolved.

I've had not had a chance to fix this yet. I will try what was suggested
by Andrew Monkhouse and others and reply to their queries soon.

Just a note for those that asked, I cannot upgrade the live server to anything
higher than Red Hat 7.2 as the WEBppliance provided by Ensim is only for Red
Hat 7.2.

So their WEBppliance will not run with higher version of rpms later than those
on RH 7.2. For those who are curious I have listed below the prerequisite rpms
that their install scripts has downloaded that needs to be installed before I
can start the upgrade process after. They do not recommend we install other
versions later than these ones as the control panel may not function properly.
I'm not sure how to get the order right as I do not know the dependencies for
all of these rpms listed below.

At some point in time I plan to upgrade to a later Red Hat version when I am
more fluent with managing domains on Apache or if Ensim releases future
versions of WBppliance that runs on later Red Hat versions.

Right now I still need this stupid Ensim's WEBppliance to
create/maintain the domains.

The prerequisites rpms they want installed are:

##################################
[EMAIL PROTECTED] admin]# cd /tmp/extrarpms/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] extrarpms]# ls -al
total 63400
aspell-0.33.7-1.i386.rpm
autoconf-2.13-14.noarch.rpm
autofs-3.1.7-21.i386.rpm
automake-1.4p5-2.noarch.rpm
bc-1.06-5.i386.rpm
cdecl-2.5-20.i386.rpm
cyrus-sasl-1.5.24-23.i386.rpm
cyrus-sasl-devel-1.5.24-23.i386.rpm
cyrus-sasl-md5-1.5.24-23.i386.rpm
db3-3.2.9-4.i386.rpm
db3-devel-3.2.9-4.i386.rpm
db3-utils-3.2.9-4.i386.rpm
fetchmail-5.9.0-11.i386.rpm
ftp-0.17-12.i386.rpm
gd-1.8.4-4.i386.rpm
gd-devel-1.8.4-4.i386.rpm
glibc-2.2.4-29.i686.rpm
glibc-common-2.2.4-29.i386.rpm
glibc-devel-2.2.4-29.i386.rpm
libtool-1.4-8.i386.rpm
libtool-libs-1.4-8.i386.rpm
links-0.96-2.i386.rpm
lynx-2.8.4-17.i386.rpm
mm-devel-1.1.3-8.i386.rpm
mutt-1.2.5.1-1.i386.rpm
nss_ldap-189-2.i386.rpm
openldap-2.0.21-1.i386.rpm
openldap-clients-2.0.21-1.i386.rpm
openldap-devel-2.0.21-1.i386.rpm
openssh-3.1p1-6.i386.rpm
openssh-askpass-3.1p1-6.i386.rpm
openssh-clients-3.1p1-6.i386.rpm
openssh-server-3.1p1-6.i386.rpm
openssl-0.9.6b-28.i386.rpm
openssl-devel-0.9.6b-28.i386.rpm
pam-0.75-19.i386.rpm
pam-devel-0.75-19.i386.rpm
pidentd-3.0.14-1.i386.rpm
pine-4.44-1.72.0.i386.rpm
popt-1.6.4-7x.i386.rpm
postgresql-contrib-7.1.3-4ensim3.i386.rpm
python-1.5.2-35.i386.rpm
readline-4.2-2.i386.rpm
readline-devel-4.2-2.i386.rpm
rpm-4.0.4-7x.18.i386.rpm