Hi All (especially my new friend Mary),

I'm running an AMD (i686 I think) procesor, not intel. There was a little disclaimer at the front of /people.debain.org in which the webmaster indictaed that due to some oversight all packages are listed as i386 and that other "ports" are avaible but still marker as i386. There seemed to be no resolution to the problem other than they are working on it.

Using lynx is new to me to so I've no idea how to get the exact location of the sites I link to. But Mary indicated,

http://people.debian.org/~blade/woody/i386/

which is the correct site address. However, if I add this to my apt-get source-list won't it stall when it asks for xlibs 4.2 ?

Regards

Mick

PS: I'm emailing the list from my iMac, no command-line guru here I'm afraid......