G'day Stewart and all...

Actually, I removed the rpms from Mike MacCanna's site and installed
everything from the Sophos disk.

Followed the basic instructions from Mike's page, but didn't need to
change /etc/aliases

Everything works a charm now.

FWIW, I've found that the rpm packages on Mike's site are broken. Its a
good idea to use Sophos' MailMonitor as prescribed on that page though, as
its utilised, but everything falls under Postfix's security (rather than
trusing MailMonitor to handle direct incoming connections).

Sophos's own installer lets you set administrator email accounts up for
such warnings to go to.

All the best...

Mike
---