Evening Jeff, Stuart, Kevin, et al,

I'm happy to say I've discovered all but one field in the
address book..

Unfortunately I couldn't find any of the 'in development'
schema's Jeff mentioned, but, Stuart's suggestion of using
Ethereal turned out to work a treat. (Jeff, if you can be
bothered tracking down a url, I'd love to see one of those
schema files :))

So... <drum roll> here's the list.. :) :)

Case is important for the labels..

(General Tab)

 1. First               [givenName:]
 2. Initials    [initials:]
 3. Surname             [sn:]
 4. Display             [cn:]
 5. Alias               [mailNickname:]

 6. Address             [streetAddress:]
 7. City                [l:]
 8. State               [st:]
 9. Zipcode             [postalcode:]
10. Country             [co:]
11. Email               [mail:]

12. Title               [title:]
13. Company             [company:]
14. Department  [ou:]
15. Office              [physicalDeliveryOfficeName:]
16. Assistant   [secretary:]
17. Phone               [telephoneNumber:]

(Organisation Tab)

I didn't work these ones out completely. I didn't need
them and it ended up complaining about the search base
whenever I tried to fill in the entries.. :) :) Apparently
it goes in in DN format and is clickable to go to the
corresponding entry.

[manager: directReoprts: reports:]

(Phone/Notes Tab)

18. Business    [telephoneNumber:]
19. Business 2  [Telephone-Office2:]
20. Fax         [FacsimiletelephoneNumber:]
21. Assistant   [Telephone-Assistant:]
22. Home                [homePhone:]
23. Home 2              [??]
24. Mobile              [mobile:]
25. Pager               [pager:]
26. Notes               [info:]

(Email Addresses Tab)

27. Email address       [mail: and otherMailbox:]

Outlook only uses the address found in mail:,
otherMailbox: just adds another address to the
display window.

Pheeeeew.. It's a long list.. and so far Home 2: only shows
the same entry as Business 2.. I cant find the correct label
for it.. <grumbles>

Hope this helps someone .. :)

Anthony...